FFA2015 will take place on Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
The Forum for the Future of Agriculture has a program of activity focused on the food and environmental security agenda, across the European region. The main platform is the annual conference which takes place every spring in Brussels. This is now established as the premier meeting place for those who have a stake in the future of agriculture and has been addressed by European Commissioners, MEPs, National Government Ministers, Industry Leaders, NGOs, International Organisations, including OECD and FAO, and academics.
Invitation for the FFA 2015 – the 8th Forum for the Future of Agriculture
Time: Tuesday, March 31st
Venue: Square meeting Centre in Brussels
Admission: Free of charge
– Phil Hogan, European Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development
– Karmenu Vella, European Commissioner for Environment Maritime Affairs and Fisheries
– Arun Gandhi, Grand son of Mathma Gandhi and Leader of the Total Nonviolence Alliance
– Jeremy Rifkin, Founder of the Foundation on Economic Trends and author of several books such as “The third industrial Revolution”, “the European Dream”, or “the Zero Marginal Cost Society”
– Anne O. Krueger, former Chief economist for the World Bank and now Professor of international economics at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
– Amina Mohammed, UN Special Adviser on post-2015 Development Planning
– Former commissioners Janez Potočnik and Franz Fischler
– and many others.